- Next-Generation Control – Four decks of Serato DJ software control in a sleek, low-profile design with integrated displays that let you focus on the music, not the computer
- Mix Perfection – 5 Inch responsive metal platters with search and scratch modes plus adaptive learning platter technology for optimum response in any environment
- Enhance Your Performance – 16 velocity sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback and 10 pad modes for hot cues, loop slicing, and sample triggering
- Performance-Driven Connectivity – Built-in professional USB 2.0 audio interface, aux and balanced mic inputs, plus, zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use
- Everything You Need – Serato DJ and Toolroom Artist Packs included via download
The NVII with its sleek design, seasoned with red and white colors, really grabs your attention. But it’s so much more-it improves on the superior performance of the original NV! Suited and tailored with an eye-catching symmetrical design, the NVII features an upgraded layout with clear markings for fast, responsive operation. Its striking platter design with hints of red make the NVII one hot controller!
What’s under the hood? Aside from cool look and those great 4.3-inch full-color screens, the NVII adds gridlines on the screens so you can seamlessly beat match your tracks. In addition the NVII adds a 5-column sort to view your music 3 columns at time by song, artist, time, bpm and key. We didn’t just improve an already great DJ controller-we created the NVII to reiNVigorate your DJ skills!
Touch and Feel the Mix
You can feel the music through the adaptive 5-inch touch-activated platters. The NVII comes equipped with touch-capacitive EQ and filters to dynamically carve out the groove with drop/boost, available at your fingertips.
The highly-advanced touch-adaptive jog wheels adjust to your style and feel while manipulating your mix on the fly. Whether you scratch in your favorite cuts or nubb in perfect transitions blends, the platters are an extension of your personality and style.
What’s the big deal about the touch capacitive EQ, FX and filter knobs? You have free range to carve out a custom sonic mix by just tapping the EQ/FX knob and adding a simple twist. Think of it as your stylus on a touch screen, where you can control every curve of your musical art, creating the perfect mix. With the touch-capacitive knobs you can literally feel your mix.
Performance Trigger Pads
Create your own remix during your performance with our 16 velocity-sensitive pads. These are great for finger drumming, looping sample slicing, hot cues and more